Drupalcamp Bucharest 2011 is over. There were a lot of exciting presentations and a lot of fun too.
Here are some statistics:
- 72 participants from 82 announced (88%)
- 4 volunteers
- 8 sponsors
- 16 presentations
- 14 speakers
- 2 days
- 1 track
We want to thank everybody who supported or attended Drupalcamp Bucharest 2011. Our thanks goes to:
- Organizer: Drupal Romania Association
- Partner: The National School of Political Studies and Public Administration
- Platinum Sponsor: Microsoft Romania
- Gold Sponsors: ePayment and Acquia
- Community Sponsors: Hangar Hosting, Adulmec, Webikon, Zitec, CODECS
- Media Partners: Agora Media, Joobs.ro, PHPRomania, Open Software Network, WorldIT and TehnoPOL.
- Supporters: Ascent Group and Mathematics and Informatics Students Association
- Volunteers: Giorgiana Păun, Bianca Drumea, Răzvan Mihalcea and Radu-Sebastian Amarie
- Speakers: Igor Stirbu, Alexandru Badiu, Gabriel Dragomir, Andrei Gherasim, Paul Grigoruță, Petru Jucovschi, Cătălin Bălan, Jons Slemmer, Alexandru Lăpușan, Michael Cummings and Daniel Chvatik
- Attendees: Thanks to all 72 attendees for coming
See you at next Drupalcamp in Romania!