Drupalcamp Bucharest 2011 is over. There were a lot of exciting presentations and a lot of fun too.
Here are some statistics:
- 72 participants from 82 announced (88%)
- 4 volunteers
- 8 sponsors
- 16 presentations
- 14 speakers
- 2 days
- 1 track
We want to thank everybody who supported or attended Drupalcamp Bucharest 2011. Our thanks goes to:
- Organizer: Drupal Romania Association
- Partner: The National School of Political Studies and Public Administration
- Platinum Sponsor: Microsoft Romania
- Gold Sponsors: ePayment and Acquia
- Community Sponsors: Hangar Hosting, Adulmec, Webikon, Zitec, CODECS
- Media Partners: Agora Media, Joobs.ro, PHPRomania, Open Software Network, WorldIT and TehnoPOL.
- Supporters: Ascent Group and Mathematics and Informatics Students Association
- Volunteers: Giorgiana Păun, Bianca Drumea, Răzvan Mihalcea and Radu-Sebastian Amarie
- Speakers: Igor Stirbu, Alexandru Badiu, Gabriel Dragomir, Andrei Gherasim, Paul Grigoruță, Petru Jucovschi, Cătălin Bălan, Jons Slemmer, Alexandru Lăpușan, Michael Cummings and Daniel Chvatik
- Attendees: Thanks to all 72 attendees for coming
See you at next Drupalcamp in Romania!
Everything about you related to Drupalcamp Bucharest 2010 is here. We’ll pull your full name for your conference badge from here, along with some other information to make meeting like-minded people easier.